WHAT COOKIES ARE
Cookies are information entered on your browser when you visit a website or use a social network with your PC, smartphone or tablet. Each cookie contains various data such as, for example, the name of the server it comes from, a numeric identifier, etc.
Cookies can remain in the system for the duration of a session (i.e. until the browser used for web browsing is closed) or for long periods and may contain a unique identification code.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure the proper functioning of the site and that your user preferences remain valid. With functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way you don’t have to repeatedly enter the same information when you visit our website, for example, the item stays in your shopping cart until you have paid. We can use these cookies without your consent.
Google Analitycs cookies (equalized by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data to technical cookies) are used to process statistical analysis in aggregate form on users’ browsing methods and allow the collection of anonymous information on the use of the website (eg. pages visited, number of accesses etc.). The Owner treats the results of these analyzes anonymously and for statistical purposes only.
Marketing / tracking cookies
Marketing / tracking cookies are cookies or any other system for storing data on the local computer, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or between websites for similar marketing purposes.
WHICH COOKIES ARE PRESENT
|SAPISID, APISID, SID, HSID||technical||2 years||Google
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- You have the right to know when your personal data is needed, what happens to it, how long it will be kept.
- Right of access: you have the right to access your personal data that we are aware of.
- Right of rectification: you have the right to complete, correct, delete or block your personal data when you wish.
- If you give us consent to process your data, you have the right to withdraw this consent and to delete your personal data.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your data from the controller and transfer them all to another controller.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your data. We will respect this choice, unless there is a valid basis for the process.
To exercise these rights, please do not hesitate to contact us. Please refer to the contact details at the bottom of this cookie statement. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you, but you also have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority (the Data Protection Authority).
ENABLE / DISABLE AND DELETE COOKIES
You can use your browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. It is also possible to specify that certain cookies cannot be stored. Another option is to change your browser settings so that you receive a message every time a cookie is placed. For more information on these options, see the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Remember that our site may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete the cookies in your browser, they will be stored again after your permission when you visit our site again.
HOLDER OF THE TREATMENT
The Data Controller is Roviti S.r.l. with registered office in Corso Umberto I, 74123 Taranto (Italy) – VAT number 03272150735, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org